Join your church family, and invite your friends and neighbors, for our Maundy Thursday service w
Sunday Worship Schedule
9 a.m. Contemporary Worship
9:45 Church School for all ages
11:00 Traditional Worship
Nursery available 9 a.m. - Noon
EASTER SUNDAY SCHEDULE
- 6:30 – Sunrise Service
- Continental Breakfast following the Sunrise Service
- 9:00 – Contemporary Worship
- Continental Breakfast of finger foods and beverages will be served between the 9:00 & 11:00 services.
- 9:45 – 10:40 – Church School: Regular CrossWalk classes for ages 4 through 5th grade and both nurseries will meet. Youth Class and the Adult Classes will NOT meet.
- 11:00 – Traditional Easter Worship Service with Chancel Choir and Celebration Bells.
On Easter Sunday you are encouraged to bring fresh flowers from your yard to add to our outdoor Easter Cross (located in the grass circle in front of the church), which will serve as a visual reminder of the new life we celebrate on this Day of Resurrection. This is a great photo spot for family pictures.
Maundy Thursday Service - Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
Join your church family, and invite your friends and neighbors, for our Maundy Thursday service which includes Communion and music. Nursery care for infants through kindergarteners will be provided.
CHURCH-WIDE EASTER EGG HUNT
St. Andrew members, friends and Preschool families are invited to join us for an Easter Egg Hunt (for children ages 1 – 8 years old) at St. Andrew church on Sat., April 20 at 9:00 a.m. Meet in the Atrium where children will hear the Easter story and then hunt outside for Easter eggs in separate age groups (ages 1 – 5 years and 6 – 8 years). St. Andrew Youth will assist in hiding the eggs.
SAVE THE DATE: June 1st Church Yard Sale (and Bake Sale) - 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Rain or shine!
Drop off items in St. Andrew Hall:
- Saturday, 5/25 - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Sunday, 5/26 - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- MEMORIAL DAY - CHURCH CLOSED; NO DROP OFF!
- Tuesday, 5/28 - Wednesday, 5/29 - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday, 5/30 - Friday, 5/31 - 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. - 8 pm
CHILDREN’S CLOTHES ONLY (NO ADULT CLOTHES), NO MATTRESS/BOXSPRINGS or TV CONSOLES, NO CHILDREN’S CAR SEATS