Sunday Worship Schedule
Church School classes for all ages - 9:00 - 9:45 a.m.
Worship service at 10:00 a.m.
Nursery available 9:00 - 11:00 a.m.
Adult church school classes begin at 9:00 a.m in the Christian Education Building, 1st and 2nd floors. Find class descriptions here: http://standrewpres.net/adult-classes
Crosswalk for kids ages 4 - 5th grade begin at 9:00 a.m. in the Christian Education Building, Room 104. During the fall, CrossWalk students, teachers, and shepherds will be focusing on three Old Testament figures – Elisha, Nehemiah, and Jonah – who helped to further God’s plan for God’s Kingdom. Kids will see a video about the transfer of power from Elijah to Elisha. They will make a feast as they share Nehemiah’s joy at being reunited with scripture after exile. And there may just be a whale big enough to hold Jonah and several children at one time as they hear the story of the prophet’s disobedience.
Infant – Age 2. Our caregivers are delighted to be entrusted with St. Andrew’s youngest members in our clean, safe, and inviting Infant Nursery. Room 13
Age 3. Our young preschoolers hear bible stories, color, work on craft activities, and play with their friends, all under the loving care of our team of teachers in Room 12.
Kirk Night: September 11 - November 20
Kirk Night, named for the Scottish word for church, is St. Andrew's Wednesday evening program for all ages. Kirk Night begins each week with supper at 5:45 p.m. The cost for the meal is $4.50 for adults and $2.50 for children.
Classes begin at 6:30:
- Music Makers, our children's choir for 4 year olds through 1st graders, meet to sing and share, and they occasionally sing in morning worship as well. They meet in Room 14 from 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Children's Art Class for first through fifth graders will focus on the Fruits of the Spirit through art projects this fall. They meet in Room 103 on the first floor of the education building from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Middle and High School youth can participate in Youth Group.
- Adults may join Pastor Gillian each Wednesday night for, "The Elephant in the Room: Things We Don't Talk About" from 6:30 to 7:30 and explore the tough stuff that life dishes up. Honesty, courage, and humor will be the order of the day. Join us in Room 204 on the second floor of the education building.
Childcare: Childcare is available for infants through 3 year olds. 4 and 5 year olds may attend the nursery if parents are in class or practice. Older children must either be in a class or with their parents during the 6:30-7:30 time period.
The St. Andrew Preschool is sponsoring a sweet potato sale again this fall. Order a box of potatoes by October 29: $20/box for 20 pounds; $25/box for 25 pounds. Don’t need a whole box…split a box with a friend. Profits support preschool projects. Look for the flyer on the Kiosk in the Atrium for more details. Order forms will be in church member mailboxes. Orders need to be placed by October 29. Contact Preschool directors Carol or Jim Carnegie at (757) 714-2211 or email@example.com if you have questions.
St. Andrew Preschool Registration for the 2019 – 2020 School Year
• Two, three, & four-day programs for students 30 months through Pre-K
• Call or email today for a tour (757) 714-2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• More info at http://standrewpreschool.com/registration-information